NOW OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS AS OF JUNE 3RD BOOK NOW!
What we are doing to address the Covid-19 concerns:
We are NOT accepting walk-in appointments or inquiries and our doors will remain locked.
This enables us to do the following:
- Carpe Diem is screening clients over the phone for Covid symptoms or risk factors using the Ministry of Health Guidelines.
- We are staggering appointments in order to thoroughly clean all surfaces between client visits.
- Clients are being asked to show up for their scheduled appointment wearing a clean mask and to keep it on for duration of their appointment.
- Clients are being asked to be on time so we can accomplish all of these requirements, but we will not have any waiting area open so please do not show up too early either as you will have to wait outside the clinic until your appointment begins.
- Once you are let into the clinic you will have disinfect for your hands and we will take your temperature with a touch-less thermometer.
- If there is a need for you to fill out or sign any forms please know that we will disinfect the pen and clipboard too.
- The massage tables, chairs and pillows have always been wiped down with disinfectant after each client and we will continue to do so.
- The linens and face cradle covers are used once and being professionally laundered following sanitation protocols as they always have been.
- Therapist will now be wearing a mask.
- The therapist will follow proper hand sanitation as always and there will be nitrile gloves for use when deemed necessary.
- Clients have the option of tap to pay for their treatment.
- In order to accommodate these changes, stagger appointments and to source PPE we may not keep to our regular schedule hours and it will be one therapist and one client at a time in the clinic space.
If you have any concerns about the changes listed above or any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us at: 519 672-3000